See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Minty, J. Andrew
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 19, 2013 15:50 / Leave a comment
A much altered building. The tower is of 1658, the church was repaired by Jesse Gibson in 1794, the south aisle added by John Shaw 1822 and all restored 1929-32 by J.Andrew Minty.
Blog at WordPress.com.