Home » Mitchell, Arnold

Category Archives: Mitchell, Arnold

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Andrew, Harrow Road, Sudbury

A late gothic building of 1925-26 by W. Charles Waymouth. The windows contain much coloured art nouveau influenced glass reminiscent of many nonconformist chapels of the Edwardian age. The hall at the rear was built as a Mission church in 1904-05 by Arnold Mitchell.