Home » Morris, R.S.

Category Archives: Morris, R.S.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Andrew, Alexandra Park Road, Muswell Hill

A  J.S. Alder church dating from 1903, rebuilt and a new west end added in 1957 by R.S. Morris following war damage.

wood_green_st_andrew190913_  wood_green_st_andrew190913_1
 wood_green_st_andrew190913_2 wood_green_st_andrew190913_3