At the junction of Beulah Hill and Church Road in a spacious churchyard. It consists of a nave and tower by James Savage from 1827-1829 to which Edwin Nash added a chancel in 1861.
Famously shown in a painting by Pissarro. The church was designed by Lewis Vulliamy and built in 1827-32. In 1852 Edwin Nash added the chancel and in 1883 he widened the north aisle, most of which is now partitioned off as a hall area. The reredos was added by Henry Wilson in 1905.
Next to the attractive Watermen’s Almshouses and sideways on the the street. This is church of 1850 by Edwin Nash and J.N. Round. The aisles and transepts were added in 1861 and 1866, respectively to designs by Nash. The north aisle is now divided off as a hall and the worship area re-orientated towards the north wall of the nave.
In the old village away from the railway station, though very close to the viaduct this is a heavily restored 13th and 14th century parish church. Restorations took place in 1861-63, 1876 and 1895, the first by Edwin Nash.
Sutton parish church but hidden away behind the shopping area, this is a church of 1862-64 by Edwin Nash.
On the edge of attractive parkland bordering the Cray Valley. The church was rebuilt by Edin Nash in 1850-52 (nave) and 1871 (chancel). The tower was added in 1857.