See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Nash, John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 30, 2013 16:01 / Leave a comment
Next to Broadcasting House just north of Oxford Circus. The church was designed by John Nash and built 1822-24. It is a centre of evangelical Anglicanism.
Blog at WordPress.com.