Home » New Addington

Category Archives: New Addington

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Edward, Cleves Avenue, New Addington

Side on to the road just south of the main shopping area of the estate. The church dates from 1957-58 and is by Caroe and Partners.

Church of the Good Shepherd, Dunley Drive, New Addington (Roman Catholic)

At the northern end of the estate in a suburban road, this is a church of 1962 by Tomei & Maxwell. The ceiling has recently been removed to reveal the roof structure.