Opposite the north side of the Anglican Holy Trinity, this is a church of 1938 by T.H.B. Scott. A simple plan with a day chapel on one side.
High above the station area of New Barnet, this is a small church of 1865 by Ewan Christian
A large church of 1911 by W. Charles Waymouth with the chancel added in the 1930s. The west end is hidden by a large late 20th century extension for offices and meeting rooms.