The original church of 1849-1854 by W.B.L. Granville is now used by Goldsmith’s College on whose campus it stands. Next door stands a building of 1982 by Raymond Hill. This was built as a youth club but the ground floor is now used as the church.
A big church by Newman and Billing dating from 1869-1871
On a hilltop south of New Cross Gate, it is a church of 1893-1894 by H. Stock. Following war damage, it received a new roof and had an extension added and reordering to form a community centre and church. The west end of the church is now a hall space called the Narthex