See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » New Eltham
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 8, 2019 15:24 / Leave a comment
In a cul de sac near the station. The church is by P. Dollar dating from 1898 with a chancel added in 1930 by Thomas F Ford and the west end completed in 1937.
Blog at WordPress.com.