A small church south of Elephant and Castle. It dates from 1993-94 and was designed by Hans Haenlein, it has a particular mission to the Spanish speaking community.
The tower and part of the west front of J Fowler’s war-damaged 1876 church front the street, behind which stands the current church of 1957-58 by A. Llewellyn-Smith.
The church for the Brandon Estate. It replaced achurch destroyed by bombing in 1941. Designed by Woodroffe Buchanan and Coulter, it was built in 1955-60 with the church at first floor level and rooms beneath. There is a hidden Lady Chapel at the east end.