See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Newman, A.H.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 20, 2019 21:35 / Leave a comment
A church of 1883 by A.H. Newman in an area between New Cross and Deptford that is undergoing redevelopment. It closed in 1955 and was sold to the Celestial Church of Christ in 1998 after having been a warehouse and a community centre.
Blog at WordPress.com.