A large church in 19th century suburbia south of the railway station. It dates from 1887-88 and is by Newman and Jacques. The low west end was added 1910-12 by J.D. Round.
Built in 1894 and designed by J.T. Newman and W. Jacques. It was disused from 1973, made redundant in 1978 and is now the Gospel Tabernacle Assembly.
Very high church suburban church built 1892-93 by J.T. Newman and W.Jacques. Three windows are by Gordon Bedingfield.