See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » North Cray
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 23, 2014 09:22 / Leave a comment
On the edge of attractive parkland bordering the Cray Valley. The church was rebuilt by Edin Nash in 1850-52 (nave) and 1871 (chancel). The tower was added in 1857.
Blog at WordPress.com.