Home » North Dulwich

Category Archives: North Dulwich

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Faith, Red Post Hill, North Dulwich

A very late gothic revival building of 1958 by David Nye and Partners. At the east end there is a Lady Chapel that contains a set of windows by Lawrence Lee, also from 1958. Across the car park is the hall which was used or services prior to the current church being built. It dates from 1907-1908 and is by Greenaway and Newberry