See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Northfields
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 21, 2014 15:45 / Leave a comment
Started in 1931 but not completed until 1959 The 1930s saw the eastern end as far west as one bay of the nave to designs by T.H.B. Scott. Completion of the nave and west end was to T.G.B. Scott’s designs in 1959.
Blog at WordPress.com.