See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Northolt Park
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 26, 2014 19:53 / Leave a comment
A suburban church facing a very quiet dual carriageway. It is by J. Harold Gibbons started in 1939 but not completed until after WW2 in 1954.
Blog at WordPress.com.