Very little is known about this church which was built 1895-1896 and is now used by the Seventh Day Adventists. The red brick fronts a much plainer stock brick building.
Built as St Antholin by Ewan Christian in 1878. It was badly damaged in WW2 and rebuilt with a shortened nave and new west end by Laurence King in 1957-1958 at which point it became St Antony. It was made redundant in 2001 and sold to a pentecostal church and renamed The Lighthouse Cathedral.
A small church, attributed to F.W. Tasker, dating from 1905 forms the chancel of a church with halls and offices of 1973-1974 by Wilman Partnership.
A church of 2002-2003 that replaced two churches that are included in its dedication. It was designed by Oliver West and John Scott, its tower stands out at the junction of two streets