South east of the town centre in a pleasant suburban street. The church was built in 1940, but there is a more modern west end and porch.The architects were George True and Dunn.
Built in 1967 to serve the large Ramsden estate east of Orpington and its bypass. Since 2012 it has been a joint venture between the Anglican and Hope churches, having formerly been Anglican/Methodist.
Orpington parish church, but north east of the town centre in suburban roads. The old Saxon and Norman church has been made a chapel to a large 1957 church built at right angles and designed by Geddes Hyslop. The stumpy tower is the consequence of storm damage to its upper parts.
A suburban church hidden away some way south of Orpington town centre, it is by the Michael Blee Whittaker Partnership and dates from 1981.
South of St Mary Cray this is a church of 1892-93 by Hide and Newberry.