South of St Mary Cray this is a church of 1892-93 by Hide and Newberry.
Home » Hide and Newberry » St Andrew, Lower Road, Orpington
St Andrew, Lower Road, Orpington
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Hide and Newberry, London Borough of Bromley, Orpington on .
← Our Lady of the Crays, High Street, St Mary Cray (Roman Catholic) St James the Great, Lakeswood Road, Petts Wood (Roman Catholic) →