The present church dates from 2004 and was designed by Jos Townend. It is set behind the original church of 1933 by T.H.B. Scott which is now the parish hall. Most of the glazing is green tinted which accounts for the curious mint effect in the pictures.
The church for the contemporary Spring Grove estate. It dates from 1856 and was designed by the estate’s architect J. Taylor. impressive windows of 1866 by Robert Bayne, plus two in the nave by Veronica Whall.
Facing on to the Great West Road west of Chiswick. It is by Ernest C. Shearman 1933