See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Paget, Paul
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 15, 2014 16:56 / Leave a comment
Bombed out in 1941, Wren’s tower of 1695-96 was reconstructed by Paul Paget of Seeley and Paget in 1966 and now forms part of St Paul’s Cathedral choir school. The tower is immediately at the east end of the cathedral.
Blog at WordPress.com.