Home » Parkinson, R.

Category Archives: Parkinson, R.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Anne and All Saints, South Lambeth Road

Built as a private chapel in 1793, the chancel and tower were added in 1874 by R. Parkinson. The church now occupies the upper level, with the lower being a hall. The interior shots are from the modern entrance and stairs at the west end.

 south_lambeth_st_anne_and_all_saints131114_  south_lambeth_st_anne_and_all_saints131114_1
 south_lambeth_st_anne_and_all_saints131114_4  south_lambeth_st_anne_and_all_saints131114_2
 south_lambeth_st_anne_and_all_saints131114_3