Home » Paul Davis and Partners
Category Archives: Paul Davis and Partners
A remarkable plan of an octagonal nave within a circular building with a detached tower. It was designed by George Truefitt and built in 1865-68 for a breakaway Anglican group called the Free Church of England. In 1973-76 it was converted to a theatre. In 2010 a new building, Rock Tower, designed by Paul Davis and Partners was added between the church and the tower. The existing building was also renovated.