Re opened in September 2015 as part of the redevelopment of the old Middlesex Hospital site a short way north of Oxford Street. The chapel was designed by JL.Pearson in 1890-91 and completed by F.L. Pearson. The marble decoration was added from 1891 until the 1930s.
By J.L. Pearson 1890-91 but completed by his son Frank 1888-1901 with the west end completed in 1911. The interior is wholly stone vaulted and contains a large series of windows by Clayton & Bell and just a couple of much more recent windows at the west end.