Home » Penge
Category Archives: Penge
Next to the attractive Watermen’s Almshouses and sideways on the the street. This is church of 1850 by Edwin Nash and J.N. Round. The aisles and transepts were added in 1861 and 1866, respectively to designs by Nash. The north aisle is now divided off as a hall and the worship area re-orientated towards the north wall of the nave.