See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Pentonville
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 20, 2013 20:19 / Leave a comment
Started in 1860 to designs by S.S. Teulon but completed in 1863 by E.P. Loftus Brock, the chancel was added in 1884 by William White. In 2009 it was re-roofed using solar tiles. The reredos and Stations of the Cross are by Michael Coles.
Blog at WordPress.com.