East of the station in a pleasantly wooded churchyard. The church dates from 1934-35 and was designed by Geoffrey Mullins.
Designed by W.R. Duck, a member of the congregation and built in 1962-63 to serve this smart suburb. The narthex was added in 1992. The previous church of 1939 remains as the parish hall at the east end of the church.