Just north of Brixton town centre. It was built in 1870, designed by Arthur J. Phelps, as Brixton Independent Church. It was damaged in WW2 and reopened as a Catholic church in 1953. The apse paintings date from 2010 by Mauritzia Lees.
In south-eastern suburban Kingston. it is a church of 1871-73 by Arthur.J Phelps who was a local Surbiton architect, with the tower added in 1936. It was seriously smoke damaged and by fire in 1993. in 2018 there is due to be a new lighting and heating system installed.