See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Piccadilly
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
May 10, 2014 19:27 / Leave a comment
Right on Piccadilly but for the open air market in front of it. It is by Christopher Wren 1676-84. It was restored after WW2 damage by Sir Albert Richardson in 1947-54.
Blog at WordPress.com.