Home » Pinkerton, Godfrey

Category Archives: Pinkerton, Godfrey

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Mary (former), Garratt Lane, Wandsworth now Community Centre and Sports Club

Just south of Wandsworth town centre. It dates from 1904-05 and designed by Godfrey Pinkerton. It was declared redundant in 1949 and used as a parish community centre until sold on in 2000.

wandsworth_st_mary_former050117_4  wandsworth_st_mary_former050117_
 wandsworth_st_mary_former050117_1  wandsworth_st_mary_former050117_3
 wandsworth_st_mary_former050117_5