See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Plaw, John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 10, 2014 09:40 / Leave a comment
Now almost next to the noisy Westway. It is a church of 1788-91 by John Plaw, restored by Raymond Erith and Quinlan Terry in 1972-74.
Blog at WordPress.com.