A Mission church whose architect is unknown and whose date is given as both 1906 and 1910. It was sold in 1955 for use as a warehouse, becoming a Cherubim and Seraphim church in 1980.
A replacement for a WW2 damaged church. It was built in 1956 by Thomas F. Ford.
The original St Patrick’s church and school built in 1892-1893 and a short way from the newer St Patrick. It is still used for some masses. The architect was Alexander Henry Kersey.
The architect of this 1855 church is unknown. It became a parish church in 1878 but by 1966 it had become the Greenwich Young People’s Theatre, only being actually sold in 1981. In 2005 it was converted to housing called St James Heights.
A very small church and associated halls half way down the hill towards the railway station. A church of 1883 was largely destroyed in WW2 and this building was constructed within the ruins, possibly re-using some of them in 1959. The architect is unknown.
On the opposite side of the Ravine to the Roman Catholic Church. It replaced two older churches, being built in 1976 to designs by David Bush. Some pieces of glass from one of the previous buildings has been re-used