A notable landmark by R.W. Morris (1864-65) and now converted into flats.
A Seeley and Paget church of 1953-55, it closed in 1968 to be used as a store for vinyl discs and reopened in 1997 and repaired by Keith Harrison Architects (Tim Hornsby).
Built to replace a war damaged church. It is a bulky massive church of 1954 by Adrian Gilbert Scott.
Designed by F.J. and H. Francis and built in 1873-74, made redundant in 1976 but burnt out in 2007. It remains as a shell on the edge of Bartlett Park.
In a large green churchyard, built by Charles Hollis 1820-23.
Now converted into a community centre (1990-91) after years of dereliction following redundancy in 1976. At its heart is a church of 1652-54 built as a chapel for the East India Company, remodelled by William Milford Teulon 1870-76 as a parish church.