In a large green churchyard, built by Charles Hollis 1820-23.
Home » Hollis, Charles » All Saints, East India Docks Road, Poplar
All Saints, East India Docks Road, Poplar
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Hollis, Charles, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, Poplar on .
← St Mathias, Poplar St Chad and St Andrew (Former), St Andrews Road, Plaistow now Universal Church of the Kingdom of God →