Home » Porter, F.W.
Category Archives: Porter, F.W.
Away from the main roads through Islington this church replaced the Clothworker’s Guild City of London Lambe’s Chapel. Some Flemish glass and the figure of William Lambe were transferred here when this building was constructed by F.W. Porter in 1873-75. In the last couple of years there has been a reordering that has exposed the tiled work in the apse.