Home » Porter George
Category Archives: Porter George
This is the historic parish church of Bermondsey and the lower part of the tower is still medieval. It is mostly is a rebuilding by Charles Stanton of 1675-1679. However, its external appearance is due to a stucco coating and a very un-archaeological gothic west front added in 1830 by George Porter.