See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Powell, G. Sworder
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 25, 2017 19:22 / Leave a comment
Closing the view on this road just off the main Croydon Road. The original church is now a north aisle and dates from 1879-88 and was designed by A.R. Stenning. In 1934 G. Sworder Powell added a contrasting nave and double gabled south aisle.
Blog at WordPress.com.