Home » Preston Road
Category Archives: Preston Road
One of the last churches of J. Harold Gibbons being built in 1957. The interior features a Hans Feibusch painting behind the altar. The wooden “serving hatch” doors at the west end can be opened to allow the narthex to be used if there is a high attendance at a service. The hall to one side served as the church from 1937.
A suburban church of 1969 by Z. Sawiki and C. Hough. It is next to the original hall/church of 1932 which is attributed to T.H.B. Scott and is now just the church hall.