Home » PRP Architects
Category Archives: PRP Architects
Originally a religious community founded in 1147, it has had several homes, including the building that is now St Katherine’s Danish church by Regent’s Park. It moved to this site, the bombed site of St James, Ratcliffe, after WW2. R.E. Enthoven designed new buildings including a chapel in 1950-52. The chapel was refurbished in 2003-2004 by PRP Architects. The refurbishment included enlarged windows and a new window at the east end. The furnishings are a mixture of new and medieval ones brought from previous chapels.