Down a short cul de sac just off the town centre, this is a church by A.E. Purdie built in 1890.
Opposite St Leonard. It was built in 1892, its architect Alfred.E. Purdie. A transeptal chapel was added in 1962-65 and designed by Thomas Sibthorp.
Over the road from the Anglican Bow Church. It was formerly a convent church. Designed by Gilbert Blount in 1869-70. The transept was added in 1882 by A.E. Purdie.