See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Radford, J.C.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 15, 2016 16:49 / Leave a comment
Built in 1906 and designed by J.C. Radford, with the sanctuary, Lady chapel and sacristy added in 1936 to designs by F.A. Walters and Son.
Blog at WordPress.com.