See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Richardson, James
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
May 24, 2013 12:46 / Leave a comment
Just off the Romford Road, east of the town centre and now split in two with a pre school in the west end. It is of 1894-96 by E.P. Loftus-Brock, completed by James Richardson and George Patrick after his death.
Blog at WordPress.com.