A small church of 1955 in a dip. It was designed by Laings alongside nearby housing. It is a hall church with the chancel able to be screened off from the hall area (as shown below).
Partway up a steep hillside above the Brighton Road, the church was designed by Greenaway and Newberry and constructed in 1915. In 1930 Newberry & Fowler extended the nave by a bay and added a chancel, north chapel and vestries.