The current church dates from 1961 and is by Riley and Glanfield, the previous building of 1938, now used as a hall, lies in front of it.
A typical suburban church by J.S. Alder dating from 1914. Like a number of his churches it was left unfinished until 1968 when Riley and Glanfield added a non matching west end.
On an island site between busy roads.two sides are hidden by buildings, whereas the eastern side faces the former Huguenot burial ground. It was designed by Lawrence Butler and built in 1905. A gallery and baptistery were added by Riley & Glanfield in 1959.
Some way from the station, this is a large church of 1903 by Frank Elgood. A large western extension hides most of the west front, this is by Riley and Glanfield and dates from 1982. It forms part of a large evangelical complex.
In a suburban street, a small church built in 1982 by Riley and Glanfield. Church website