Home » Robins, E.C.

Category Archives: Robins, E.C.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Saviour, Battersea Park Road, Battersea

Around half way along the road, this is a small church of 1870-71 by E.C. Robins.

 battersea_st_saviour170117_8  battersea_st_saviour170117_6
 battersea_st_saviour170117_3  battersea_st_saviour170117_
 battersea_st_saviour170117_4  battersea_st_saviour170117_2

St Jude (former), Dulwich Road, East Brixton

Built in 1868 by E.C. Robins. It was made redundant in 1979, having been disused since 1975. It is now offices of Mark Allen Group, a publishing company.

 east_brixton_st_jude_former161214_ east_brixton_st_jude_former161214_1
 east_brixton_st_jude_former161214_2  east_brixton_st_jude_former161214_6

St Saviour (former), Lambert Road, Brixton now New Testament Church of God

Just off Brixton Hill, a church of 1874-75 by E.C. Robbins. It was made redundant in 1977 and is now used by the new Testament Church of God, a pentecostal church.

 brixton_st_saviour_former051214_  brixton_st_saviour_former051214_1
 brixton_st_saviour_former051214_2  brixton_st_saviour_former051214_8
 brixton_st_saviour_former051214_7  brixton_st_saviour_former051214_4
 brixton_st_saviour_former051214_6