In a big churchyard on a street corner. The church was designed by one Wiggington in 1864 with a north aisle of 1874, a chancel extension of 1877 and a south aisle of 1879. The west tower by Romaine-Walker dates from 1887.
A large Roman Catholic church in Mayfair, it is the Jesuit’s English headquarters. It was built by J.J. Scoles 1844-49. Outer aisles were added in 1876-78 by Henry Clutton and 1898-1903 W.H. Romaine-Walker.