See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Roper, D.R.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 1, 2014 20:17 / Leave a comment
In a large churchyard opposite Oval station. It dates from 1822-24 by D.R. Roper and A.B. Clayton. It was damaged in WW2 and restored by T.F. Ford in 1960.
Blog at WordPress.com.