Home » Salisbury, J. Eustace

Category Archives: Salisbury, J. Eustace

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St George, Harrow Road, Sudbury (Roman Catholic)

A few yards further out of London than the Anglican church, this is a church of 1926 by Leonard Williams and completed by J. Eustace Salisbury. The presbytery combines with the church and its well-kept churchyard to give a rather rural aspect to the complex.