Home » Sanderstead
Category Archives: Sanderstead
A medieval village parish church mainly dating from the 13th and 14th century but heavily restored in 1832. The north aisle was extended and widened in 1937 and a side chapel added. Inside there are a number of interesting monuments from the mid 17th century onwards and two medieval wall paintings uncovered in 1938.