At the junction of Beulah Hill and Church Road in a spacious churchyard. It consists of a nave and tower by James Savage from 1827-1829 to which Edwin Nash added a chancel in 1861.
A Commissioner’s church of 1827-1829 by James Savage. The interior was divided in 1965 with the west end and space under the galleries partitioned. This emphasises the great height of the church which has a clerestory above the tall galleries. The interior is dominated by the altar piece painting of the Ascension of Christ by John Wood, dating from 1844. It is currently (November 2018) undergoing restoration work at the west end
A Commissioner’s church of 1828-30 by James Savage opposite Tottenham bus garage.
The nave is by James Savage 1829-31, the tower added by Arthur Ashpitel in 1865-66. The unmatched chancel was added 1919-20 by Edwin T. Dunn and a south chapel by J. Harold Gibbons 1928-29.
An early and relatively scholarly gothic revival church. The designer was James Savage in 1820-24. The large east window is by Hugh Easton from 1959.